[NSRCA-discussion] JR Stuff, Where made?

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 10 08:32:05 AKST 2006

But it is a dry county...
John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Pavlick
  Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 12:31 AM
  Subject: RE: [NSRCA-discussion] JR Stuff, Where made?

  Ron,
   Yeah, my father told me about that trick. That was during WW2 - right? That's almost as bad as the "Made in U.S.A. from parts assembled in China" on the label that appears on some items nowadays. And yes, most "American" products are now actually made overseas whereas many "foreign" companies have factories in the U.S.A. So, buy a Honda to support U.S. workers and use metric tools on your new "American" car. At least one thing is still sacred: Jack Daniels whiskey is made in Lynchburg Tennessee, U.S.A.

  John Pavlick
  http://www.idseng.com