[NSRCA-discussion] Where made?

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Tue Jan 10 07:09:59 AKST 2006

Hi Gang,

Okay, So how much would you be willing to spend for a domestically made radio, both top of the line, and Sport?

Why isn't there a domestically made engine for Pattern ... there was almost a K&B 150 (really a 140) and it was a sweet runner, until Lockhart's two irreplaceable prototypes were utterly  worn out.
Maybe RJL could be helped along.
I just had a talk with Bob Boucher at Astro-Flight, about the requirements for a Pattern E-motor, and he was receptive.
Already, Steve Neu makes what look to be suitable motors, though I don't have any track record on their Pattern useage.

act locally, right?

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications