[NSRCA-discussion] Axiom

Terry Brox tbrox at cox.net
Mon Jan 9 16:12:48 AKST 2006

Wouldn't that mean that the wing is still positive? How does the fuse look flying by? Does it fly tail low, or is it level? At this point, what is the thrust set at? If it is set at zero in relation to the fuse centerline, wouldnt that mean it has positive thrust in relation to the wing and stab? Wouldnt you get the same effect by setting the stab at zero, and the wing at .1 positive, and the thrust at.........? What effect does your fuse shape have on the aerodynamics that creates these settings? Interesting topic, lets hear more. Thanks, Terry