[NSRCA-discussion] Axiom

Dean Pappas d.pappas at kodeos.com
Mon Jan 9 10:58:57 AKST 2006

Hi Nat,
I am a 4-fingered typist, and even so I manage to write a whole bunch of stuff: both toy airplane and during the day-job. It works.
So what do you figure causes the stab to see the right effective AOA?
This is only the second airplane I have heard of that flies with a negative wing vs stab incidence.
Have any of the Expresses trimmed zero-zero?
Dean

Dean Pappas
Sr. Design Engineer
Kodeos Communications