[NSRCA-discussion] AMA IMS Show Ontario Jan 13-15

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Sat Jan 7 16:41:49 AKST 2006

The AMA IMS show is being held in the Ontario Convention center again this
year on Jan 13 thru Jan 15th.  Agenda for presentations and general
information about the IMS show is available on the AMA website at
_www.modelaircraft.org_ (http://www.modelaircraft.org)    The  are several seminars about lithium
polymer batteries and charging, etc.   This is the event to see all the new
models, radios, batteries, foamies, gotta  haves, etc.  If you haven't been it is
a big show and lots of stuff to  see.  Take a look at the exhibitor list on
the AMA website.

The NSRCA has a booth (#409) at the show this year.  If you would like  to
volunteer to spend an hour or so in the booth representing the NSRCA please  let
me know.  We have 6 people signed up at this time but could use some  help
Saturday morning and Sunday morning.  Just let me know via email if  you want to
help and which day and I will assign a time slot for you.

We are also having a District meeting again this year, It will be in Room
106 at 2PM on Saturday, Jan 14.  We have the room reserved for 3 hours and  the
general items for the meeting will include:

- Announcement of  election results for new District 7 VP

- Scheduling for contests in 2006 (some are already listed on the District  7
website  _www.nsrca.org/d7_ (http://www.nsrca.org/d7)    and there will  be
others to add as we fill out the schedule for the 2006.

- New FAI P07/F07 review  (focus on P07)  as well as some  discussion of
judging practices and ways to train new judges or entry level  contestants

If you have other items to discuss please let me know.

Hope to see you there

Don Atwood