[NSRCA-discussion] District Realignment with AMA - Was redistricting

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Thu Jan 5 07:46:06 AKST 2006

Good points Mark.

I think Lance V. had many discussions about this as the DVP for D6 and they seemed to come to the conclusion that districting by center of activity was the way to go for the membership. This is clearly for the benefit of the flyers and not the organization of AMA or NSRCA.  But I clearly see your point about aligning with the AMA in respect to the political issues.

Do like we did here and morf district 63 into D6.

Wayne G.