[NSRCA-discussion] Re: redistricting

Wayne Galligan wgalligan at goodsonacura.com
Wed Jan 4 11:58:31 AKST 2006

Georgie,

You have the NATS to declare a National Champion.  District Championships
refer to just that... the district.  Most districts allow one or two out of
district contests that they can use towards their respective district
championship.  Perhaps the districts not doing this should allow
out of district points accumulation.  I though this was addressed at one of
the NSRCA meetings.  You can pick the district you want to declare your
championship status. Where is the problem?

Wayne Galligan