[NSRCA-discussion] 14 mz

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Tue Jan 3 20:35:52 AKST 2006

Man, this is scary. I heard that this little problem occurs mostly on
helicopters and big gas airplanes. Not exactly the applications where you
want something to fail in this way. Is this any way for a $2000.00 radio to
behave? I think not, and I'm a Futaba guy. Maybe I'll wait a little while
before I run out and buy a 14Mz...
John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com