[NSRCA-discussion] 14 mz

R LESHER trexlesh at msn.com
Tue Jan 3 16:26:39 AKST 2006

Arch
I've done exactly what you are talking about trying.  My G3 receiver was having some lockout issues in throttle, so I just switched it out for my trusty ol 149DP...   It wasn't real pretty!  The model (Hydeaway) was way too responsive.  Something in the transition of switching to 1024 from 2048 is a little different.  Same goes for programming the 14MZ with data from the 9Z.  The rates are not the same.  You will immediately feel it!

Rex Lesher
3117