[NSRCA-discussion] 14 mz

Arch Stafford rcpattern at comcast.net
Tue Jan 3 16:15:09 AKST 2006

I don't know of anywhere selling the 14MZ without the receiver.  Without the
G3 2048 receiver though you do not get a lot of the advantages of the 14MZ.
One of the major features is the increased resolution over 2048 PCM systems.
I have only flown my G3 receiver in a sport plane so far.  I do plan when
the weather warms up though to fly a flight on my pattern airplane with the
G3 receiver, and then immediately put a 149DP 1024 PCM receiver in the plane
and test it.

There is no way to directly transfer data from the 9Z to the 14MZ.

Arch Stafford

  _____