[NSRCA-discussion] Formosa

Terry Terrenoire amad2terry at juno.com
Tue Jan 3 02:03:54 AKST 2006

Tim: For a 2 cell 1250 pack I would expect a LITTLE longer, but not too
much. With just 7.4 volts you will be flying at full throttle for the
whole flight. I am using the Axi 2025, geared with a 900 mah 3 cell pack.
With that combination I can fly for 15 minutes, but a lot of it is at 1/2
throttle.

Terry T.

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 18:36:02 -0700 "Tim Of Global Electronics, Ltd."