[NSRCA-discussion] Great experience

Mike Darr mdarr00 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 2 06:57:30 AKST 2006

Hello all,

I just wanted to take a chance to say thank you to Larry Mercer for delivering the product I purchased from him quickly.  Larry still has a few items for sale, and he has sent the list of items out on the discussion page.  If you see something that Larry is selling that you would like to buy, don't hesitate to buy from him.  I purchased the Radio South Pro Driver from him, and it arrived in new condition just the way he described it to me.  He also got it to me very quickly.  It was a pleasure doing business with Larry, and I would not hesitate buying anything from him in the future.

Mike Darr