[NSRCA-discussion] Engine cleaning and after run oil

Ken Thompson mrandmrst at comcast.net
Mon Jan 2 02:04:39 AKST 2006

Paul,

I've never used the anti-freeze trick, but I've heard it works to boil your engine in it.

As for storage and after run oil, I use the same oil for both storing the motors and as an after run when putting them away for a month or so.
Do not use any petroleum based oil for your YS engines, it will destroy the diaphram in the pump.  I use Mobil 1 synthetic for the YS.
Any good after run oil will work in the Webra.

Ken