[NSRCA-discussion] redistricting

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Sun Jan 1 11:39:13 AKST 2006

Georgie,
 Hey, since you have nothing to do - how about taking a ride down here and
helping me with some house stuff. I need to paint the living room, hallway
and dining area, then re-finish the wood floors so I can go flying this
summer. Just kidding. Actually you're right but I think we got around this
by letting people pick the "District" that they want to compete in. The
district that you choose only affects where you stand at the end of the
season as far as "District Championship Points" go. You can go anywhere to
fly in contests. See, not a problem. Back to painting...

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com