[NSRCA-discussion] MK 2.5 ball bearing adjuster

David Flynt dflynt at verizon.net
Tue Feb 28 13:23:05 AKST 2006

I purchased several of the 2.5mm bearing adjuster ends for my 2.5 mm
threaded rod ends.  This is a lie.  They fit 4-40, but not 2.5.  2.5mm is
not a snug fit.  Is there anything I can do that is absolutely bullet proof
to snug up the threads on these 2.5mm bb ends?  I only use metric threading
now for precision adjustment.  They are pretty expensive, and don't really
wear out, so it is a shame they don't fit 2.5mm correctly.

I'm looking for a solution such that 2.5mm threaded ends will stay tightly
threaded and never pull out.  o/w, I need to sell these to somebody that
likes 4-40.  Any ideas would be appreciated.  Thanks.

David