[NSRCA-discussion] ** Klipped to repost ** Equipmentcostandpartiicpation --

Thomas D. Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Tue Feb 28 12:14:36 AKST 2006

On Tue, 28 Feb 2006 15:57:53 -0500
"Grow Pattern" <pattern4u at comcast.net> wrote:

> Take the Pepsi test !  "Just for fun, instead of theorizing a reply,
> just take a friend at your
> > field, who is a good sport flyer, and ask him to do a three or four
> > of our  maneuvers with turnarounds."

How about giving the Pepsi test instead - the next time you are out with
a pattern plane and a sport flyer expresses interest, give them some
stick time and see what they think.  Many will be startled to find out
how good a pattern plane can make you look as a pilot - and so it
begins...  Then start talking to them about maneuver shedules etc...

Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Thomas D. Simes                                 simestd at netexpress.com