[NSRCA-discussion] Fact/Rumor?

Rick Kent knowhow3 at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 27 08:14:38 AKST 2006

No argument there. What's legal to the FCC should determine what's legal to
the AMA, not vice versa. However, the AMA TD has made his stance
known--whether it's a truly informed, researched decision backed up with FCC
data or not is only for him and the AMA Frequency Committee to know--for now

Here's the AMA TD's response to a letter written to him concerning the issue
 pasted from the RCGroups thread: