[NSRCA-discussion] Hamburg Contest

Thomas J Warda teejay1124 at juno.com
Sun Feb 26 06:22:59 AKST 2006

To all pattern
lovers:  The Hamburg contest is in the works. Sanction applied for, and
details are  in disussion. We will be running the contest on June 17 and
18. We know it is Father's Day,but all you fathers out there should be
able to do what you wish.(I know I do.). All the flyers  that have
attended in the past know  that they wioll have good time, they will bee
well fed and fairly judged. You all know we have a good facility, (paved
and grass runway) , and our newque club chef does you will  a fine job.
If you haven't  seen our new bar-b-que (we call it GRILLZILLA) you will
be impressed. All we need is your attendance to keep it going. The usual
suspects will be working hard to showny questions all a good time. Any
questions call  Steve Miller at (716)655-5102 or Tom Warda at
(716)652-7887 or (716)361-4746. Give us a call and let us know if you are
including us in your contest plans.  Hope to see all  our flyng friends
in June.   Tom Warda