[NSRCA-discussion] Was Mini Brio, Now Pattern Longitevity

Ryan Smith smaragdz at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 25 12:14:46 AKST 2006

I guess I should have left out the bit regarding the fact that I really haven't had time to scratch a roach, I don't even have enough room now to put together an ARF for the time being. <g> Out of curiosity Jay, what methods did you go about to attract the people to your primer? I saw that there was a notification on the D2 website, but how did you promote it otherwise, or did you? That sounds like a heck of a turnout, considering that the weather was bad, and also that is about the same turnout that we get for a full blown contest. Kudos to you for that.

But regarding that H9 Brio 10, I need one of those. There is a chance I can make some concessions...

-Ryan