[NSRCA-discussion] YS 160DZ availability

David Flynt dflynt at verizon.net
Sat Feb 25 10:52:07 AKST 2006

I think pattern pilots split hairs too frequently on this issue.  The DZ is
a darn good engine.  I don't think there is anything out there that is as
trouble free, powerful, reliable, and easy to run.  And I have heard similar
things about OS 2c.  I'm sure they are all great products, with differences
that may or may not appeal to you.  As for the Webra with MC carb, I really
did not give mine a fair chance, but I hear that they run perfect once set
up by somebody that has finished their 10 year apprenticeship in tuning 2c
engines.  I'm still working on my apprenticeship, and maybe I can confirm
this one day.

David