[NSRCA-discussion] Fact/Rumor?

Park, Ihncheol PnAHobbies at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 25 09:13:34 AKST 2006

Ron,

There is a module, but no high end receiver other than the Spektrum yet.  I
haven't got any more information regarding this.
I've also heard a guy using his own 6xxx series JR transmitter with
Spektrum's module (taken out of the DX6).  He uses with AR6000 (DX6
receiver).

If a receiver is coming out, I think there will be functionality and price
based competition between those radio manufacturers since all will be on 2.4
GHz.  No positive & negative shift?  Universal receiver?

Ihncheol Park