[NSRCA-discussion] NiMH Question

John Ferrell johnferrell at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 25 08:31:11 AKST 2006

I am not aware of ANY sudden NiMh failures in non hostile environments. The
failure rate in airplanes (recips) seems to be pretty high. They last a very
long time in my digital camera. I can keep watch over them in my
transmitter.

I have not given up on NiMh as a power source in an aircraft but it will
require careful battery maintenance if it is to be workable.

John Ferrell
http://DixieNC.US