[NSRCA-discussion] Wing & Stab covers for pattern plane

Keith Black tkeithb at comcast.net
Sat Feb 25 07:48:48 AKST 2006

I'll cast another vote for Adrian Wong. He is great to work with and has excellent products. He also has fuse bags that will cover the entire plane or a fin/rudder bag that will cover the fin/rudder and stabs. I use the rudder/stab cover when not doing major packing for traveling.

I wasn't sure what fuse bag would fit my plane a couple of years ago so Adrian sent me two sizes and had me return the one that didn't fit, for no extra charge. He's a top notch guy to deal with!

On a separate note, I wouldn't be too hung up on getting an exact fit for the wings/stab as you'll probably want to keep the bags longer than the plane. If the wing bags are not custom fit they'll fit pattern wings you'll have in the future, otherwise they may only be good for your current plane.

Keith Black