[NSRCA-discussion] mini Brio

brett terry brett.terry at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 04:58:17 AKST 2006

As much as I like the looks of this plane, and NEED TO HAVE IT, it will turn
out a bit heavy for its size.  I am sure it will fly extremely well though.
It has slightly less wing area than the Fliton Quiet Storm but will weigh
8-12 oz more.  The QS has around 340 in^2 on 21 oz weight.

I agree the TP 1320 or PQ 1500 pack is probably the way to go with this
one.

I think I am going to place an order.  I am still kicking myself for getting
outbid on eBay for a Brian Hebert Patriot airframe the other day.  The
auction closed at $138.

Looks good!

Brett