[NSRCA-discussion] Wing & Stab covers for pattern plane

Lisa & Larry lld613 at psci.net
Sat Feb 25 02:14:56 AKST 2006

You may want to call Caroline at Carden-Aircraft.

http://www.wingbags-by-caroline.com/

They have outstanding wing bags and I don’t think you can beat the quality
or price.

I got a set for my Focus-I, very nice fit
Custom made for a Focus wing. She
said she can have them made as long as we can send her the outline for the
pattern, including Stabs

Now the rest of the story
I’m a nobody in the pattern community. Not known
by many and only an average pilot for Intermediate class at best. Lisa (my
fiancé’) called Caroline, and Caroline had some made for my Fathers-day gift
last year. Yes, she special ordered them and had 10 sets made at that time.

As long as they supply them, I will only get Wing Bags from Caroline, they
earned my business.

Larry Diamond

NSRCA 3083

  _____