[NSRCA-discussion] mini Brio

Joe Lachowski jlachow at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 17:04:08 AKST 2006

Most of the planes in that size range as the Mini-Brio all use 2100mah 3S
packs and are all under 45 inches and 35 ozs. There are a whole bunch of
them around 40 inches and 20 to 30 ozs. already available. Just take a look
at the Park Flyers listed at  Esprit Models. I don't know what the Mini Brio
specs are but liimiting it to this size makes a whole bunch of planes that
are already available viable for mini electric pattern. Quiet Storm,
Flubber, EV and a bunch of other Fliton and E-Flite planes for example. 1
meter would knock out the Quiet Storm for one. It is 43 inches. Why do we
always have to think metric?<g>

I haven't told Ed Alt yet, but I think this is going to basically be the
size limitation for the mini pattern contest that we are hoping to run at
Pocono this year on Saturday evening.<g>