[NSRCA-discussion] Number of backups

Nat Penton natpenton at centurytel.net
Thu Feb 23 19:50:50 AKST 2006

You want my stainless bearinged, pumped, dynamically balanced, diamond honed, special blueprinted OS91FX ??

Matt, I still have the 91 in the 3D Express. Untill I crash or convert to electric I better hang on. The engine in the 3D has over 700 flts on the stainless rear bearing. Interrestingly the seals were dragging on the VD motor and I removed them about a 100 flts back. I now wonder if the seals provide any benefit.

How did you like my standard for sizing the gear struts ?
                                              Nat