[NSRCA-discussion] YS 160DZ availability

Troy A. Newman troy_newman at msn.com
Wed Feb 22 16:10:02 AKST 2006

They are just selling quickly. Huge demand because its an awesome motor. Get on the list with Central and you will likely get one this trip. But wait until they come in and it will be the next time around...They are selling out in a short time frame. They are filling all the backorders and have extras but they are going really fast.

I talked to YS PERF last fall and they are selling everything as fast as the factory can produce it. 110's are awesome and everybody wants them...160's are going great guns and same with 140FZ-S and the 63S.

I think a shipment is due in this week from Japan. So maybe 2 weeks before Central gets them....But I'm Not positive on that. I will check with Richard in the morning and let you guys know. I need to talk with him about his Pinnacle anyways so I'll call him in the morning.

Troy