[NSRCA-discussion] Hamburg Contest

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Mon Feb 20 18:45:02 AKST 2006

Guys,
 On our way to one of the contests last year my "significant other" noticed
a sign on a hotel as we were pulling into town: "Indoor Pool". She got all
excited - "Is that where we're staying?". "Nope" I said. "We're staying at
that place over there - if we're lucky, it's got indoor plumbing." (True
story and yes, it did have indoor plumbing - I'm not THAT bad)

John Pavlick
http://www.idseng.com