[NSRCA-discussion] Acetone in methanol?

Dave Harmon K6XYZ at valornet.com
Mon Feb 20 14:30:20 AKST 2006

Hi Dean.....no apology needed!
It's always a good thing to play it safe though.
Really, there is no need for prop or acetone in the 'YS' type fuels. Where
it really makes an improvement is in the zero nitro or 'FAI' mixes used in
other countries where nitro is so expensive or unavailable.

Regards

Dave Harmon
NSRCA 586
K6XYZ[at]valornet[dot]com