[NSRCA-discussion] Knee surgery report

J.Oddino joddino at socal.rr.com
Sun Feb 19 16:25:28 AKST 2006

Just thought I'd let everyone know my new knees are working well.  I was out of the hospital in three days and out of the in-house rehab in another three.  Today I walked down to the end of the block and back, So it is looking good. I'm a little taller and the bow in my legs is gone. I should be out and about in a couple of weeks.

I believe the secret is having a surgeon that has a technique that doesn't require cutting of the quad muscle group.  Maybe some folks praying also helped.

Best regards, Jim O