[NSRCA-discussion] Rudder mix instead of right thrust?

JShulman jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Sun Feb 19 08:20:25 AKST 2006

Hi George,

It's not my technique, it's Chips. I tried it and didn't like it, but Chip's
been using it for many years. Basically, there is no right thrust in the
motor, and he uses a Throttle-Rudder mix. At idle, the rudder is neutral,
and at full it has about 3/16ths (3-5%) right rudder mixed in. It's just a
straight mix. If you want to get a more fine tuned mix, use a point mix and
set the trim at the different points.

Regards,
Jason
www.jasonshulman.com