[NSRCA-discussion] Direct Servo Drive

Bill Glaze billglaze at triad.rr.com
Sat Feb 18 11:37:07 AKST 2006

A friend of mine (born and raised in Maine) was in a bar out West one time when a cute young recent college GRADUATE asked him where he was from.  He said, naturally, "New England."  Her next question was:  "Oh, Really?  What is the capital of New England?"  He said he rapidly lost interest after that.  He didn't say whether or not she was a blonde.
Bill Glaze