[NSRCA-discussion] SODA BOTTLE FUEL TANK

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Thu Feb 16 17:10:51 AKST 2006

Jimmy, pretty much all of those pop blow molded bottles are made of PET. A
fine, very tough and resilient engineered plastic with terrific memory  built
in (beats heck out of my memory, fer shure). What you experienced is
completely expected.

Matt

In a message dated 2/16/2006 5:16:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,