[NSRCA-discussion] From Zel Ritchie RE: More Tx Springs

Zel Ritchie bertz at msn.com
Thu Feb 16 14:40:43 AKST 2006

Ed,

I preferred fun flying over competition myself!

Phantom IV was an amazing plane. I could do things with it that I could never do with any other plane. It had a special airfoil that I designed for it which enabled it to fly inverted as well as upright. I could do the entire AMA pattern inverted as well as, or even better, than upright, (except for takeoff and landing!).

When I quit flying I got rid of everything. I gave away my last set of plans for the Phantom IV. I am hoping that someone will come up with a set, but at this time I have no idea where to even try to find them.

If I can find a set I will let you know.

Zel