[NSRCA-discussion] SODA BOTTLE FUEL TANK

jivey61 at bellsouth.net jivey61 at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 16 13:15:53 AKST 2006

Wayne
 I just flew the coke bottle tank today and I get 15 minutes on 24 oz of fuel.It actually draws fuel down to 1 oz in the tank,doing the Masters pattern.
The upside is I don't have to fill it full to complete the pattern. The weight savings is 2.5 oz using this tank.
 To review...... this was a 33 oz, 1 liter coke bottle' that I pickled with 30 % heli for 2 months.

Jim Ivey