[NSRCA-discussion] Direct Servo Drive

brett terry brett.terry at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 06:43:21 AKST 2006

I played rugby in high school here in the states.  In many ways it was much
more difficult than American football.  I was constantly running, tackling,
jumping, slamming into other bodies, for an hour at a time with only 2
injury substitutions per game.

In fact, the team I played with (Highland High School, Salt Lake City, UT)
went on a tour of Australia back in 1988 or so.  As I recall, they beat the
Australian COLLEGIATE National Champion in Aussie Rules Football.  THAT must
have been embarrasing, being beaten by a bunch of high school punks who had
never before played Aussie Rules.

We just had a large contingent of Maori, Samoan, Tongan, Fijian, and
Hawaiian kids who were tough, fast, addicted to adrenaline, and impervious
to pain!  They were certainly good friends to keep around.

 Just giving you a tough time, Tom.  Back to flying now.  When is the first
contest in northern New England?

Brett