[NSRCA-discussion] Pipe for OS 140RX

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 14:02:22 AKST 2006

Hey wait a cotton pickin minute. Last I checked, wood burns pretty good,
especially in my fireplace here in Snowy Joisey. Duh!!! Why woood I want that in
a LiPo powered electric again?? Particularly if the LiPo decided to ignite?
(BG)

Matt

In a message dated 2/13/2006 2:11:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,