[NSRCA-discussion] Pipe for OS 140RX

David Lockhart DaveL322 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 12 19:27:55 AKST 2006

I've run most of the pipes available in the past couple years on both the OS (RX and EFI) and Webra (145 and 160).  The "best" pipe depends on how you prioritize power, throttle response, noise, weight, and price.  If I needed to buy a pipe today, I'd go with the Aeroslave as I believe it is best or very close to best in all the categories I listed.

Regards,

Dave