[NSRCA-discussion] MonoKote problems?

Koenig, Tom Tom.Koenig at actewagl.com.au
Sun Feb 12 16:21:50 AKST 2006

Well Guys..you are making me feel not too bad now! I used to get compliments for my covering jobs-but I have an issue with my latest covering job as well! I just put it down to 'old stock' and the glue being a bit dodgy. But a short while in the Aussie sun and it just looks plain awful. Never had the problem before. Maybe I'll investigate some more as even the 'ultracote'( marketed as 'pro-film' down here) which I use on the bottom surfaces has bubbled for no apparent reason after going down perfect initially.

Granted, that different colours require different heat settings during application-but it appears to me there may be some consistency issues afterall.

Tom