[NSRCA-discussion] Items for sale

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 18:37:16 AKST 2006

 I have a used Hatori pipe for a YS 140. It's the #698 type that they sell at Central for $140. It's used but in real good shape. I have pics to go along with it. $75 shipped
   If interested in this pipe I can get up to 3 more for a similar price.

   I have a beater Hatori  # 698 type pipe that is shortened by 3 1/2"'s. It has dents from how it was clamped on the side but it's still very functional. $35 shipped.

   Also a used still good Hatori Header for the YS 140 series #796 Central price is $41.50. I'll sell it for $25 shipped.
   Pics available on all 3 items. Paypal prefered. Thanks and have a great day. Mike