[NSRCA-discussion] P-07 Score Sheet

Marty King mking46516 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 16:11:05 AKST 2006

Jerry,

If you would use the latest PACSS scoring by Gene
Maurice you would have them as part of the system and
could print them out. You can download the the latest
at http://home.comcast.net/~pac-ss/Download.htm . Be
sure to remove or at least rename the folder of the
old version before the install if you have it.

Cheers,

Marty

--- Jerry Budd <jerry at buddengineering.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone have (or know where I can find) a score
> sheet for P-07?
> I've got a contest to run this weekend and I almost
> forgot about the
> schedule change for FAI.  Here's the contest info
> for those who are
> interested:
>
> http://www.qnet.com/~jbudd/20th_Annual_Winter.html
>
> Verne - Are you coming?  You can stay at my house.
> The weather is in
> the low 70's with light to no wind, and no clouds.
> http://www.wunderground.com/US/CA/Lancaster.html
>
> Thx, Jerry
> --

Marty King