[NSRCA-discussion] Control horns

Jerry Stebbins JAStebbins at worldnet.att.net
Sun Feb 5 06:54:31 AKST 2006

David, we sold the rod/horn/coupler/clevis set-up you are talking about. Discontinued the 4-40 ones after a few(even hardened steel) ones on the elevator and rudder bent/broke on Pattern planes.Ailerons showed some movement also.. We now have/suggest using 6-32 or even the 6-40 ones that Rocket City used to sell. Much stronger and only a few grams heavier. NO sense shaving something that can destroy you!.
Just our experience, and I am sure there are a lot flying with 4-40s
Jerry
RC Model Enterprises