[NSRCA-discussion] Quiet today

Rcmaster199 at aol.com Rcmaster199 at aol.com
Sat Feb 4 12:59:55 AKST 2006

HMMMM!! WHAT'S UP!!! How about amazingly warm for early February in North
Joisey.

It's raining tho, so I'm working on a small e-pattern design made mostly of
blue foam from Lowes. I didn't want another run-o-the-mill flat panel foamie
so  this one is fully foiled but simple simple. The workshop isn't even in the
picture yet so this one is being built on my lap.

Hacker A30 16M and a 30A esc/tp 3 cell 2100s should power it fine.  Projected
weight is around 2 pounds. Designed for the ball field just down the  road
from the house. Will be a blast.

MattK

In a message dated 2/4/2006 4:44:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,