[NSRCA-discussion] Happy New Year !!!!!!!

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Sun Dec 31 21:49:53 AKST 2006

We had a pretty good crosswind... more than I'd tried with my E-pattern plane before... and 4th attempt to land I forced it onto the ground... mistake.  I now need to replace the section of ply the landing gear used to be bolted to.

Well... such is the penalty for overconfidence.

Gives me an excuse to do the nose modification for easier battery access.

FHH