[NSRCA-discussion] NSRCA Dues Increase

Del K. Rykert drykert2 at rochester.rr.com
Sat Dec 30 11:07:26 AKST 2006

Fred...
    This issues had been discussed at length the last time dues increase was
being considered.. The bottom line was majority of advertisers only wanted
printed K-Factors if they were paying for ads.  The cost for printing 100
k-factors versus 1,000 k-factors was not a big price difference.  If we were
looking at going back to volunteers folding/stapling and mailing much
smaller K-Factor then yes some serious savings would be had, But I would
suspect a mass exodus would be forthcoming.

                 Del
          nsrca - 473