[NSRCA-discussion] Merry Christmas to me!!

Ed White edvwhite at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 30 05:30:56 AKST 2006

You're a very sick puppy.

I not only have the Z80 assembly language books, I have a Timex/Sinclair 1000.  It came with a really crappy membrane keyboard and 2K memory installed (you could add a 16K expansion module), and it used (tried to use) a standard cassette recorder to store programs.

I'm guessing this makes me a geek and a fossil both.

Ed

Bob Richards <bob at toprudder.com> wrote: I've got some Z80 assembly language books, if that will help. :-)

  Bob R.

Ed Alt <ed_alt at hotmail.com> wrote:
          Get him a 6502 assembly language programming book (if you can still find one) and see what he thinks of that!

  Ed