[NSRCA-discussion] Merry Christmas to me!!

Bob Richards bob at toprudder.com
Fri Dec 29 21:32:20 AKST 2006

I still have a TRS-80 model 1, and a model 3 (my first computer). 16k of ram, and an audio cassette tape drive used for storage. I have a music synthesizer board, and a speech card that worked quite well.

  Wow, that was about 25 years ago. Back then, if you owned a home computer, you were a geek. Now, if you DON'T have a computer at home, you are a geek. :-)

  Bob R.

John Konneker <jlkonn at hotmail.com> wrote:
  I still have my TI-99 boxed away somewhere....