[NSRCA-discussion] Merry Christmas to me!!

Fred Huber fhhuber at clearwire.net
Fri Dec 29 11:10:03 AKST 2006

OOoo I could get Tetris to run again (original... the one that worked only at 4.77 mhz)

I archived every program I had to CD when I got my first CD burner.  So if anyone needs an outdated OS from DOS 2.10 on...

I also have a couple of CDs of hardware drivers for DOS. (stuff no longer available online)

Slowest working computer I have now is a 486/25 laptop.