[NSRCA-discussion] Kavan vs. Central's Compact starter?

Jerry Budd jerry at buddengineering.com
Fri Dec 29 09:42:14 AKST 2006

Far and away the best starter I have seen (and used) is the Portable
Super Starter PAM-1002PPM from Pacific Aeromodels
(http://www.pacaeromodel.com).  It'll turn over a high compression
Webra on a cold day.

It's so good that when I went electric I sold all of my glow stuff
but kept the starter!

Thx, Jerry

--
Jerry Budd